Transformers Mod TheOrion's Official TransformersMod Model Workshop

Discussion in 'Mod Discussion' started by TheOrion, Sep 18, 2016.

1. TheOrion

TheOrion Chief of Bot Construction VIP Member Community Member

Alas, People! I'm TheOrion, or simply Orion, and those that did heard about me most likely know i'm the guy who is the Modeler for TransformersMod. I've recently realised there wasnt really a centralised place for me to really showcase/Preview my work for upcoming Updates in progress, so i might aswell start that here now.

I'll start up slowly, and will showcase the new Skystrike Model I've been preparing for some time now, the original Skystrike Remake i did while back, was of course the first true, complete overhaul of any Model of the TFMod..

Name: Skystrike
    Weapon of Choice: Energon Crossbow
    Altmode: Cybertronian Shuttle

The new Skystrike model is one of my recent Favourites, as i managed to retain enough of the original design choices that i made with the original Remodel, the only thing it doesnt really retains are the three-part-legs, as i though they did not fit to how the design worked out now, a rather slender, Mecha-like Design with a define, "Pointy" look down the middle.
    The Reworked altmode also carries some of this over, instead of being a flat, rather boring brick like the old version, it now looks a lot more like something out of the WFC/FOC Series of games, wich is a Style of Transformers i personally quite like, and do think is one of the best way of designing them. It also gains bulk from the retracted Weapon stored on it's back, between the tail fins, and gives it a define, futuristic Gunship look.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So, keep an eye in the Sky, for it may be in one of the Future updates this Reworked High Flyer Appears in the TransformersMod!

________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last of all, i'd like to have some feedback, if you people like this kind of presenting the models(as in, from the Designers Point of View) and what you think of the updated, new Version! More to come? Maybe, SoonTM ;D

2. Draco

Draco Member Community Member

Daaaaaang! That model looks realllllly cool!

ChickenMaker800 and Scorm like this.
  3. EnderAxor

EnderAxor Well-Known Member Community Member

New skystrike is hot and yes I like the Designer pov of presenting models.

ChickenMaker800 and Scorm like this.
  4. TheOrion

Thanks for the feedback, and i've decided to detail a new Set of Models, those that follow Fisk On Twitter already should've seen these in some way or the other. A set of Towers, ment to transfer a new kind of Energy across Distances.

Energon Transmitter Tower/Relay Tower
    Purpose: Abillity to Transmit power over distance via Energon Stream Connections

As of now, there'll be two "Types" of Tower. The Base transmitter, wich is fueled by Energon, wich is able to supply machinery on it's own, and the Relay towers, Smaller Spires that are able to extend the range of the base Tower's Coverage.
    The Main Transmitter Tower is designed with a rugged, cobbled-together look, to indicate that it's not first-hand Technology, but a re-build of an older Aperture, with open cables and a Crafted-together Generator. The multi-Layered Cube on top Will Rotate around as it dispenses Energy Streams to Machinery and Relays.
    [​IMG]

The Secondary Towers, the Relays are Smaller, but held simpler then the Source Tower, because their Only duty is to recieve and extend Energy Coverage. The main features are the Antennas on the top for the Signal Transmit, and an Amplifier Coil in the lower Part of the structure.

[​IMG]

When these will appear in the Mod? I cant really tell, SoonTM maybe ;D

5. EnderAxor

Hot

ChickenMaker800, Burstfire and Scorm like this.
  6. Driller_Beast

Driller_Beast New Member Community Member

Nice job man, these look very cool!

Scorm and EnderAxor like this.
  7. TheOrion

So here we are again, folks. This time with a somewhat Special one, in multiple Reguards.

Name: Theril
    Weapon of Choice: Graviton Hammer
    Altmode: Cybertronian Fast Patrol Tank

So today, Theril. She's one of the first "Original" Designs i'm making for TFMod. Yes folks, you've heard right, it's our first Fembot. She's based on another thing i've did a while ago, and actually showed once on my Twitter(But i'll keep that for later...) however, retains only the basic Treats. Her entire Robot-Mode design is a balance of Strength and Speed, with Clunky Legs and shoulders, and big and powerfull, yet elegant, digitgrade Legs. Her Head Design is based loosely on an Anubis, a treat that was taken over from the Thing she's based on, but still different enough. Since she's Very Cybertronian-Based, her Entire Body looks a bit more Techy and Stylised then other Transformers, as it allowed for a bit more Design freedom, a thing that i really felt was needed here. Her Weapon is a more or less Simple hammer, that is also included in her Vehicle Altmode. Said Altmode is Very interesting in my opinion, i think i once Called it an Solid-Rocket-Booster Powered Batmobile Tank. It's got a very sloped layout, and two gigantic Booster Engines at the back. It is unarmed, and will be provided with a Stealth Mode.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Once again, Ideas, Feedback, whatever, is welcome! And when will she appear in TFMod? I can only provide a SoonTM, sorry guys :D

8. TheOrion

Nothing much to say here ^.^

Name: Clawdome
    Weapon of Choice: Proto-Jaw, Armored Claws, Energon Tailblade and hidden Laser Spike Blaster
    Altmode: ???/Cybertronian Transporter

Now this... heh, where do i start. Clawdome. He's a Mecha. He's a Dragon. Need i say more? That's awesome. Clawdome in himself is, well, a Re-Imagining of Original Transformers Magnificent Sky Lynx. The Colorsheme is largely the same, but i did my own with the overall Design of it at most points. He kinda just began as a Fun-Project, and i have no clue how, where and if he'd ever be implemented. Nontheless, i feel showing this would be fun :D
    Because he's a Fun Project, and His original's altmode is... kind of weird, i do not yet have an Alternative Mode set up. Sometime maybe.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not even shure if i'd even ask for Feedback anymore ;D See you next time, Folks.

9. Driller_Beast

Driller_Beast New Member Community Member

Holy crap that looks cool! Awesome job man!

Burstfire likes this.
  10. EnderAxor

C00l!~ If he is implemented do ye think we would be able to ride him?

Scorm, Burstfire and Driller_Beast like this.
  11. Whatisthisname4

Whatisthisname4 New Member Community Member

Do you plan on making a post on the new Subwoofer and the EmB? But then again, "procrastinating peak efficiency, sir".

12. FiskFille

FiskFille Fishsticks Forum Administrator Forum Moderator The Man Himself Community Member

I might make an EmB- oriented post myself, perhaps a QnA of sorts. All comes down to the interest in such a thing.