Server Shop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Citizens14, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Citizens14

Citizens14 New Member Community Member

I think the server shop would be much better if it also sold items like tut and vibranium but at a high price like Vibranium could be $700 and Tut could be $1500 just a suggestion but thanks for reading and please think about it

2. FiskFille

FiskFille Fishsticks Forum Administrator Forum Moderator The Man Himself Community Member

This is a forum for the mods, not the server.

3. HaakonHawk

HaakonHawk Administrator Forum Administrator Forum Moderator VIP Member Community Member

As Fisk said. This forum is for the mod itself. Not it's official server.

That being said. We will not sell ingame items as it's strongly against the Minecraft EULA. And even if it wasn't. We would not sell it for $700 or $1500. Are you aware how much money that is?

For reference; a brand new IPhone 7 Plus costs $769.

4. Citizens14

Fiskfile sorry the server forum is down and i meant the /shop shop and the /bal money not actual money lol i will e clearer next time sorry

5. HaakonHawk

HaakonHawk Administrator Forum Administrator Forum Moderator VIP Member Community Member

Well that sure clears it up. You should refer to that as "in-game shop". Not server shop. As "server shop" or "server store" is usually the term refering to the donation site.

And for the forum. Omega Universe 2.0. Which will be launching very soon will have it's own dedicated forum. Until then you'll have to use Discord to discuss ideas and suggestions. :)

6. Citizens14

ok sorry