Fisk's Superheroes Mod Feature Suggestions - Please post and discuss new suggestions and ideas here!

Discussion in 'Mod Discussion' started by ChickenMaker800, Aug 21, 2016.

?

Who would win in a battle?

Poll closed Jul 31, 2017.
  1. The Human Torch

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. FireStorm

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. ChickenMaker800

ChickenMaker800 Well-Known Member Community Member

Impulse
    Stats:

Superhuman Speed
    Speed Force
    Damage Reduction
    Increased Durability
    Strength
    Accelerated Healing
    Enhanced Reflexes

Abilities:
    Left click with empty hand to throw lightning bolts.
    Ability 1: Toggle Speed
    Ability 2: Accelerate
    Ability 3: Decelerate
    Ability 4: Slowed Preception

Tips:
    • Run on water.
    • Will level up being near speedsters.
    • Will level up faster on the tredmill than others.
    • Faster Healing
    Tier: 4

2. ChickenMaker800

I did that cause when he is enraged he will lose all mind and attack like in comics. But wolverine always did some shazz with his.

PozzaButts likes this.
  3. Tontoninu

Tontoninu New Member Community Member

Ya but I think he shouldn't have it being toggled either because it happens when he is angry not whenever he wants, I think it should happen whenever he loses a certain amount of health or gets hit an amount of times from an enemy without him landing a hit and bro search up Gor the god butcher he has an amazing story and is one of the most overpowerd guys in the world

PozzaButts likes this.
  4. ChickenMaker800

I agree, just a thought

PozzaButts likes this.
  5. LunaticLuna

LunaticLuna Member Community Member

You know he was talking about X-Men Quicksilver right? The one who moves bullets around in the air and all that?
    I mean, I am fairly certain that he was a lot faster in these movies than Flash was in the entire first season of the TV show.

PozzaButts and RobocreeperMC like this.
  6. ChickenMaker800

Yeah, but I compared him to comics

PozzaButts likes this.
  7. FiskFille

FiskFille Fishsticks Forum Administrator Forum Moderator The Man Himself Community Member

The temperature system goes from 36 (normal, no snowflakes) to 0 (absolute cold, 5 snowflakes).

TotalSpeed = Speed * (Temperature / 36)

8. mylesstylesM5

mylesstylesM5 New Member Community Member

Fisk, *here's my idea* on (how you would) time travel. So, it can start by running fast enough it will cause a time boom. And let's say you run into the past. You will find a copy of yourself, doing whatever it is you were doing at that time. *If that can't be added then may I suggest a* futuristic/modern/B.C era dimension. Like I travel right? I go to the future and I see minecraft buildings that look futuristic. *And my final idea* - maybe something just as simple as turning back the time?

PozzaButts and DervilleSimmer like this.
  9. Tontoninu

Tontoninu New Member Community Member

Fisk pls add more tier 5s They would go so well with mods like orespawn and pls add gorr because he was an og villain that isn't shed much love nowadays,oh ya love your work and wish u d best

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    PozzaButts likes this.
  10. ArcaneHorizon

ArcaneHorizon New Member Community Member

I'm loving the mod so far, but I'd really love if all of the different lantern leaders were in the game (Atrocitus, Larfleeze, Sinestro, Hal Jordan, Saint Walker, Indigo-1, Carol Ferris, William Hand, and Kyle Rayner, as well as each corps individual powers. I'm a big fan of Green Lantern, and would love having this added

PozzaButts and Tontoninu like this.
  11. ChickenMaker800

Addons:
    Terrigen : If unfimiliar this is what makes inhumans. If unfamiliar still, inhumans are humans with abilities awakened by the terragin mist. Being a human and walking into the terragin mist, if it works you will go through a process called terrigenises giving you a random selection of powers in the mod and more possibilities.
    Transformation : How they gain this ability is walking or getting
    engulfed in terrigen mist, or touched a terrigen crystal. If the transformation works they will get covered in an egg, or a stone skin covering. BUT! If it fails the user will die of being covered in another type of stone covering them, and their body doing a wolverine and killing them.
    Powers : Range from almost every ability in the mod and extras. Watch Agents of shield for more abilities and wikipedia.
    Yoyo ability is one( Run at
    incredible speeds in one direction and get launched back to your area when done running.)
    Terrigin Mist : This will spawn randomly in a world and players will have a chance to find it, or avoid it. They will have 30 mins to 2 hrs to find the terrigen mist and it will display the cords into chat.
    Terrigin Crystals: These are known to be grown somehow, but instead players will be able to find a version of this in the mines.
    Terrigen Egg or Stasis: Will last for 1-3 minutes while determining your ability.
    Ihuman Biology: Inhumans were sttated to have an evolutionary purpose, not just any random ability. So what I can see of this is abilities determined to fight any other superpowered beings or etc. Imagine being able to beat the Flash with an ability to stop the speed force interaction temporarily enitrely in your area? Or track martian manhunters with heat and prokinetics, or even kryptonite powered body to fight the man of steel? The possibilites with inhumans are endless, and I could see this coming soon in ways that even you fisk can create. I hope my idea becomes a reality.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The agents of shield transformation

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    Reason for edit: Added more.
  12. Draco

Draco Member Community Member

Shadow Thief (DCAU) (Carl Sands)

*Shadow Movement
    *Fire Weakness (When in Shadow Form)

+80% Damage Reduction
    +5 Punch Damage
    +15% Sprint Speed
    +1 Jump Height

New Powers
    Shadow Movement: Able to switch in and out of shadow form. When in shadow form the player becomes a black and transparent form and cannot be hit by any physical attacks.Only non physical attacks can hurt the player when in shadow form (Heat Vision, Canary Cry, Explosions, Fire, etc.).
    [​IMG]
    Here is the only picture I could find of him in the suit

13. Draco

I really like the idea of this being an add-on for the mod. Just going out and being able to get powers without suits. Although I don't think it should display coords in the chat and you should just find it really rarely and randomly

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  14. UmbreonUltimatum

UmbreonUltimatum New Member Community Member

Doctor Strange Tier 5
    Abilities

Teleportation
    *Mystical Arts
    *Flight
    Enhancements
    +99% Damage Reduction
    +250 Magic Damage
    -40% Sword Damage

Teleportation: When pressing N, the player can teleport to a certain block they are looking at as long as it is within a certain reach.
    Flight: Self-Explanatory
    Mystical Arts: Doctor Strange will have an arsenal of magic spells including frost spells, heat spells, and if possible even summoning magic beings to be allies. The possibilities are endless from throwing lightning to imprisoning enemies in a magic cage. The kind of spells added in will be decided by FiskFille.

New Item: Eye of Agamotto: A new item that is used to become the Sorcerer Supreme himself. When right clicked, much like the Speedster rings and the Atom suit, will attach the Doctor Strange suit to the player allowing them to use all the powers of Strange.

Hope people like it :D Feel free to leave suggestions on this character.

15. EpicBoredPerson

EpicBoredPerson New Member Community Member

Danny Phantom - Tier 5
    Abilities
    Ghost Ray (Suit Ability 1)
    *Cryokinesis (Suit Ability 2)
    *Ghostly Wail (Suit Ability 3) [Should be WAY stronger than the Canary Cry]
    *Intangibility (Suit Ability 4)
    *Invisibility (Suit Ability 5)
    *Flight
    *Paranormal Immunity

Enhancements
    +50% Sprint Speed
    +6 Punch Damage
    +50% Attack Damage
    +10% Sword Damage

New Items
    -Fenton Finder: A device that can be used to track Ghost, even when invisible.
    -Fenton Foamer: A gun that shoots out Anti-Ghost goo which traps a ghost.
    -Ghost Portal: A way to travel to the Ghost Zone and to get Ectoplasm.
    -Ectoplasm: Used as a part to craft the Fenton ghost trapping gadgets.

New Dimension
    -The Ghost Zone: The ghost zone is full of random structures and islands that represent other ghosts. This is where you can gather Extoplasm for your Fenton Ghost Trapping Gadgets.

Got most of my info from: http://dannyphantom.wikia.com/wiki/Danny_Phantom_(character)#Powers_and_Abilities, some of the crafting ideas were made up so players would have to go to the Ghost Zone before getting Fenton Gadgets.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  16. Draco

Black Bolt (Comics)

*Supersonic Scream
    *Flight

+90-95% Damage Reduction
    +30% Sprint Speed
    +7 Punch Damage

New Powers
    Supersonic Scream: A more powerful version of the Canary Cry with increased distance and a lot more damage
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Crystal (Comics)

*Elemental Manipulation
    *Flight

+85% Damage Reduction
    +15% Sprint Speed
    +3 Punch Damage

New Powers
    Elemental Manipulation: To prevent having to use 20 keys, the ability will act like Batman's utility belt by switching between the elements. (Passive ability to breath in places without oxygen due to Air Manipulation)

Fire: Pyrokinesis.

Earth: Geokinesis with the added ability to sense ores.

Water: Cryokinesis along with Summoning an ice wall in front of you

Air: Able to blow people away from you with a short cooldown. Summon a tornado that picks up mobs and players and spins them around in the air with a 2 minute cooldown.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Superman (Comics)

*Accelerated Perception
    *Superhuman Durability
    *Cellular Regeneration
    *Superhuman Hearing
    *Enhanced-Reflexes
    *Cold Resistance
    *Fire Immunity
    *Frost Breath
    *Heat Vision
    *Flight
    *Magic Weakness
    *Kryptonite Weakness

+99% Damage Reduction
    +250% Attack Damage
    +140% Sprint Speed
    +13 Punch Damage
    +0.5 Step Height

Kryptonite (DCEU): A green glowing crystal rarely found in deep ocean biomes that Kryptonians display a weakness to.
    Kryptonite Arrow: Just an arrow that has the same effect as kryptonite if it hits the target. Also does slightly more damage than a normal green arrow.

New Powers/Weaknesses
    Frost Breath: Acts the same as Captain Cold's Cold Gun.

Superhuman Hearing: (Toggle-able) The player will be able to see other player's heartbeats within a 30 block radius regardless of wether or not the player is behind a wall or invisible or etc. (What the heartbeat would look like is it would be a normal minecraft heart with a pulsating circle around it. The faster the circle around the heart pulsates the lower the health of the other player and vise-versa.)

Magic Weakness: When magic items are used against the player they do 50% more damage. Potion Buffs have their effect and time halved. If the potion is a debuff it will have its effect multiplied by 2. Time of debuffs will stay the same. Potion Debuffs like instant damage and poison have a 35% chance to pierce armor.

Kryptonite Weakness: If kryptonite is held by a player or placed (or in the player's inventory) within 20 blocks the player will not be able to use any of their powers or abilities and will gain slowness. The player will also only have 80% Damage Reduction.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  17. Joshbump

Joshbump New Member Community Member

That Tree Guy from ASDF Movie 1

Abilities

• Turn into a Tree..........that's it...
    Tier: 0 or 1

http://goo.gl/7Cq66z

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    Burstfire, Scorm, EnderAxor and 4 others like this.
  18. RobocreeperMC

RobocreeperMC Member Community Member

Loki (MCU) Tier 3
    -Cellular Regeneration
    -Cold Immunity
    -Sorcery
    +90% Damage Reduction
    +6 Punch Damage
    +40% Sword Damage
    +2 Jump Height
    +20% Sprint Speed
    +3 Fall Resistance
    Abilities
    *Illusions: Press N to summon an Illusion of yourself where you are standing. The illusion fades if walked through or attacked by an enemy. You can summon up to 4 Illusions. These illusions all appear to be the same as you. This works when you're invisible or shapeshifted. When shapeshifted, your illusions appear as your shapeshifted self. The illusions do NOT folllow you. They do, however, turn around and move around randomly. Press K to delete all illusions.
    *Illusion Shapeshifting: Press M to manipulate your opponent's mind, making you look like anyone you want in their eyes. Same as MM transformation. Press suit ability 5 to change back to the normal appearance
    *Invisibility: Tricks the opponent's mind, rendering invisible to them. Similar to MM invis but J has to be held.
    Equipment
    -Scepter: +5 Damage, has slower attack speed. Right click to fire energy bolts that look similar to Iron Man's repulsor blasts. Upon contact with a block, it does small AOE (similar to Explosive Arrow)
    -Casket of Ancient Winters: Right click to open the casket, firing a beam similar to Captain Cold's Ice Beam. The beam has 6 blocks range and does 5 damage. Shift + Right click to change to mode of the casket, instead releasing a large gust of icy wind that has 4 blocks range and spreads ice in a large area, doing 3 damage. The casket keeps firing until you close it again. The casket, if held by anyone else except for Loki, will inflict 8 hearts of damage per second until dropped. Crafted with an Eye of Ender, Ice, and Obsidian.

19. AlphaK9Gamer

AlphaK9Gamer New Member Community Member

Sorry To burst the bubble but fisk adds Live Action Heroes, and comics. Not Cartoons, but i like the idea tho!

pick a TV or Movie Characters!

Thanks!

20. RobocreeperMC

RobocreeperMC Member Community Member

Ultron (MCU) Tier 5
    -Flight
    -Gravity Manipulation
    -Concussion Beams
    -Technology Manipulation
    +99% Damage Reduction
    +120% Attack Damage
    +8 Punch Damage
    -60 Sword Damage
    Abilities
    *Pull/Push: Hold N to pull your enemy towards you using antigravity tech. Press M to push them away 8 blocks and slightly upward.
    *Concussion Beam: Hold Suit ability 5 to aim. Right click to fire a red blast of plasma that does 10 damage and does +3 knockback. The animation looks like 5 straight Reverse Flash trail things.
    *Technology Manipulation: Press J to manifest in a random Ultron Sentry in a 30 block radius (will explain later) and leave your current body behind inactive. You can move around freely while in another body. Press J to go back to your original body(the suit) Press K to toggle all your sentries on/off, similarly to sitting dogs down. How the suit stays inactive is similar to the inactive sentries
    New Items
    -Ultron Sentries: New craftable item that spawns in Ultron Sentries when you right click the ground with it. The Ultron Sentries have 15 hearts and have Tier 3 damage reduction. They do 6 hearts attack damage and can fly. When all their HP runs out, they are destroyed completely. You do not die when killed in a sentry, the sentry gets destroyed and you instantly respawn in the original body. When you spawn them in, they are inactive but can be activated by Ultron. Activated sentries will fight for you and follow you around, similar to dogs.
    You can have up to 3 sentries spawned in for yourself. The sentries normally have blue eyes and highlights all around, but when you take control, their blue parts turn red. When you control them, you get the stats of the sentry and also keep the health of the sentry.
    Other
    -Flight: Ultron's flight is same as Martian Manhunter due to the antigravity tech.
    Edit: If the sentries are a little ambitious, I think removing tech manipulation is fine too :p

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    ArcaneHorizon likes this.