Fisk's Superheroes Mod Feature Suggestions - Please post and discuss new suggestions and ideas here!

Discussion in 'Mod Discussion' started by ChickenMaker800, Aug 21, 2016.

?

Who would win in a battle?

Poll closed Jul 31, 2017.
  1. The Human Torch

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. FireStorm

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. FiskFille

FiskFille Fishsticks Forum Administrator Forum Moderator The Man Himself Community Member

Armored characters I usually put as Tier 3 or 4 (Tier 4 for stronger armors, like Iron Man and Atom), while Tier 2 is usually used for the "inbetween" characters - not super powerful, but also not the weakest.
    I'd probably make Crossbones (armor), Black Widow (fighting experience) and Winter Soldier (endurance) all Tier 3s.

2. RobocreeperMC

RobocreeperMC Member Community Member

Hawkeye (MCU) Tier 2
    -Presice Aim (will explain)
    85% Damage Reduction
    +2 Punch Damage
    +1 Jump Height
    +3 Sword Damage
    +75% Bow Drawback speed
    +15% Arrow Damage
    +1 Fall Resistance
    Abilities
    -Presice Aim: Gives Hawkeye to never miss enemies by making arrows fly towards enemies who are close to your crosshair. Press N to toggle
    Weapons
    -Recurve Bow: Press M while holding to convert into a bo staff
    -Bo Staff: Does 6 Damage.

Vision (MCU) Tier 5
    -Mindstone Beams
    -Density Manipulation
    -Scarlet Witch Weakness (scarlet witch's attacks do 40% more damage to Vision)
    -Natural Flight
    -Two extra hearts
    99% Damage Reduction
    +200% Attack Damage
    +15 Punch Damage
    Abilities
    -Mindstone Beams: Same as MM's hest vision but comes out of his forehead and is yellow. It also does -1less damage than the heat vision
    -Density Manipulation: Hold J to grow denser, getting five Absorption hearts and get 50% more attack damage. Hold K to Phase through blocks, also evading attacks but you cannot punch or use the Mindstone Beam while using this

Scarlet Witch (MCU) Tier 2
    -Psionic Blast
    -Telekinesis
    -Limited Flight
    -Mental Manipulation
    -Psionic Shield
    +85% Damage Reduction
    +1 Punch Damage
    Abilities
    -Psionic Blast: Right click to fire a bolt of red energy that does 2 hearts of damage and has +50% Knockback. Similar to Firestorm's fire ball
    -Telekinesis: Hold N to grab a target eith telekinesis. Move cursor to move target around, left click to launch. Only works 4 blocks or closer
    -Limited Flight: Press M to launch yourself forward where you are aiming with psionic energy. Only able to go 2 seconds before dropping. Similar to Propelled Flight mechanics. Keep holding M after 2 seconds to negate fall damage by floating slowly down. Only able to use while on the ground
    -Mental Manipulation: Hold Suit ability 5 to aim, right click to fire a non damaging beam of energy to make your targets feel fear (Nausea, Slowness) for 2 seconds
    -Psionic Shield: Hold J to create a shield of energy in front of you that can deterr people from coming near you and block most energy attacks and arrows.

I know Scarlet Witch is a little OP, but she should be :p

War Machine (MCU) Tier 4
    -Propelled Flight
    -Hovering
    -Arm Machine Guns
    -Shoulder Machine Gun
    +95% Damage Reduction
    +120% Attack Damage
    +6 Punch Damage
    Abilities
    -Arm Machine Guns: Hold N and right click to shoot bullets out of your arm. Can fire 40 consecutive bullets before waiting for recharge. Does 3 hearts of damage per bullet. Recharge is 5 seconds
    -Shoulder Machine Gun: Hold M to fire bullets out of your shoulder, these do 1 heart of damage and 60 consecutive rounds can be fired before recharge. This fires faster than the Arm Machine Guns. Recharge is 7 seconds
    Hovering and Flight are the same as Iron Man.
    The reason for having no repulsors on War Machine is because he would be basically Iron Man, but better
    Weapons
    War Hammer: Does +0 damage, has 4 blocks knockback. Also gives slowness and nausea to "concuss" enemies for one second

Civil War characters are done, baby!

I'm just suggesting Civil War characters cuz I rewatched Civil War. =P

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    PozzaButts, Scorm and FiskFille like this.
  3. ChickenMaker800

ChickenMaker800 Well-Known Member Community Member

I still suggest lowered damage reduction, they are not that defensive.

PozzaButts likes this.
  4. LunaticLuna

LunaticLuna Member Community Member

Fisk, can you make a list of stuff on this forum that you would CONSIDER adding? I am really curious

PozzaButts likes this.
  5. mylesstylesM5

mylesstylesM5 New Member Community Member

- [ ] Okay, I have a suggestion. The ability to toggle on and off vibrations or other animations for speedsters at will. I.E Reverse-Flash, Zoom etc. Also taking off the suit if tachyon charged, allows the wearer to posses super-speed or speedforce driven abilities without the user equipping the vanity set of a speedster for a short period of time. (May said duration be altered in the config). And maybe also the ability to create a time remnant. In the form of a mob that will fight for you.
    -mylessM5

PozzaButts likes this.
  6. FiskFille

FiskFille Fishsticks Forum Administrator Forum Moderator The Man Himself Community Member

For RF, I've been considering using the mask key to toggle vibrating & glowing eyes. I was also thinking about making the player able to place the tachyon prototype on the chest, which would charge them with (red, if no suit is worn) tachyonic energy for a short duration, similar to what you suggested. This would probably only be 2 speed bars, though.

PozzaButts and mylesstylesM5 like this.
  7. FiskFille

If a character is from the MCU, DCEU or DCTV, I've most likely already considered them. If they have notable powers, a codename and a suit, they're automatically added to my list of characters to implement at some point.

PozzaButts likes this.
  8. ChickenMaker800

Marvelous
    Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)

Stats:
    Increased Speed
    Increased Strength
    Increased Durability
    Flight
    Abilities:
    Energy Blast (Can fire energy balls from her empty fist while left clicking)
    Ability 1: Toggle SuperSpeed (Can reach speeds like the mcu's quicksilver)
    Ability 2: Energy Beams (Will fire energy beams from her arm.. and maybe both by right clicking? "Kame..hame...HA!!!"
    Tips and Tricks:
    When falling she will levitate ground to the ground, when pressing "shift" they will decrease in altitude/levitation quicker.
    ------------------------------------------------

Shazam
    Stats:
    Increased Durability
    Superhuman Speed
    Magic Resistance
    Superhuman Strength
    Damage Reduction
    Fire Resistance
    Cellular Regeneration
    Flight
    Electrokinesis
    Abilities:
    Ability 1: Magic Lightning(Will throw lightning bolts toward players or mobs, 4 hearts)
    Ability 2: SHAZAM! (This will either activate/deactivate their abilities/powers and cause lightning to strike them doing AOE damage, 5 second cooldown)
    Tips and Tricks:

• When taking off the suit it will strike non-damaging lightning.
    • The Shazam ability won't disable their abilities if it is blocked by a block
    Mazahs
    Stats:
    Same as Shazam
    Abilities:
    Same (1 & 2)
    Ability 3: Power Absorbtion (Will absorb a suits abilities while it is on another player and you strike them with your lightning from the absorbtion)
    Arrow key: Scroll (Will scroll through your abilities disabling the other abilities)
    Tips and Tricks:

• Same as Shazam
    • Once he takes off the suit the gathered powers disappear
    Tier 5
    ------------------------------------------
    Ms. Marvel
    Stats:
    Accelerated Healing
    Shapeshifting
    Abilities:
    Ability 1: Growth (Size)
    Ability 2: Shrink
    Ability 3: Fist (Toggles the size of the fist increasing damage)
    Ability 4: Arm Grappling

Tier 3

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    PozzaButts likes this.
  9. Dom|Banog

Dom|Banog New Member Community Member

This is added on from LunanticLuna and reply.
    The "*Edited*" and "*New*" are my changes. *This will be updated*

The compound bow should be able to fold up by pressing an ability key like on the CW show. And by pressing the button again it would unfold and look like a bow again.

I am gonna start with a simple thing that kinda bothered me.
    The grapple gun has a little problem. You can easily get up a building when there is enough distance, but especially at shorter ranges, you can't really get the speed to get up on top.
    I would suggest increasing the speed with wich you are lifted by the gun.
    Also, it would be nice if the player had a aim animation when shooting, basically, just lifting the arm before they shoot (just for the sake of looking cool)
    Also, perhaps you could make it so you can pull enemies towards you, Arkham style, so you can punch them.
    *Edited* I would like all if not most flying characters to be able to hover

Now I am gonna really start with the big things.

Superman (DCEU)
    ----------------------------
    -Heat Vision (sort of like the Martian, but a little bit more intense and preferably a bit more orange and with the crackling light effect instead of the straight beam, like with Kylo Rens lightsaber in your other mod)
    -Natural Flight (I think different flight mechanics would be nice. Something like a mixture between the Martian and Falcon (accelerating when pressing forward)
    -Freeze Breath (similar to the Canary cry in mechanic, but able to slow mobs and create ice layers on the ground)
    Just to make it clear, Superman has this abillity in the DCEU, Snyder said it himself. It will probably be introduced in Justice League
    -Immunity to Heat and Cold
    -Solar based regen (meaning he has default regen, but it gets stronger with exposure to the sun.
    -Strong Punches (essentially the same as Killer Frosts punches, meaning he can punch harder if he needs to, but can easily hold back)
    This would also cause a lot more balancing, since it would take him time to do some heavy hitting.
    -Weakness to Kryptonite (no idea where that can be found, maybe in the ocean or in comets) Essentially giving him Martian Manhunter debuffs but stronger and making him unable to use hard punches or heat vision.
    -Weak towards magic

Supergirl (CW)
    -----------------------------
    Essentially the same abilities, her Heat vision would have a different colour and she would be weaker than Superman from the DCEU.

El Diablo (DCEU) *Edited*
    ---------------
    -Fire Immunity
    -Cold Weakness
    -Fireballs
    -Fireblast
    -El Diablo's Curse AKA Chutriel Form. El Diablo goes into a fiery hell form which grants him added strength, health, and bigger scaled versions of previous abilities.
    -That fire spray gun like Firestorm

Essentially a pretty easy to make character, considering that you basically have the code written already.

Reverb/Vibe (CW) *Edited*
    -------------------------------
    -Creating Energy Waves (Like Canary Cry)
    -Dampening/Draining out a Speedsters powers for a short time when they are caught in the Energy Waves.
    -Shattering ground and glass with his blasts.
    -Teleportation via Rifts. You would hold down the key for teleportation and a 50% opacity rift would follow your crosshairs a certain distance away until you right click. You would open a rift where you are and where the 50% opacity rift was.
    -Locating other players with the help of his glasses by bringing up a globe and having red dots all around it. 1 for every player and when you hover over the dot it will show you their suit, coordinates, Health, and their name tag.
    -Slowmo to see where speedsters are moving.

Blackout (CW)
    ------------------------------
    -Shooting lightning (causes chain damage)
    -Charged attacks (stronger lightning, no chain damage)
    -Feeding on Speedsters (making them slower for a few seconds)
    -Weakness: Overcharging (Can be overcharged by lightning throws or other electrical attacks, or if he feeds on a Speedster too much)
    -Weakness Water (water damages him)

Wonder Woman (DCEU) *Edited*
    --------------------------------
    -Weapons: Sword, Shield and Lasso of Truth.
    -Bracelets (hold button to absorb most incoming damage, like Captain Americas shield. Heatvision, Projectiles and melee attacks can be blocked, but the bracelets can only take so much before going into cooldown)
    -Bracelets when holding button will make your arms cross in an x position in front of your player.
    -Natural Flight (like Martian Manhunter)
    -Lasso of Truth, binds mobs or players in place, they can also be pulled towards Wonder Woman. Gets cancelled when switching items.
    - Fire and Cold immunity
    -Speed and Strength

Flash (DCEU)
    ------------------------------------
    -New lightning mechanic (lightning needs to hit every blocks an alike nearby
    -Static electrcity (like Zoom) on body
    -Slow-Mo mode
    -Fast Reflexes (maybe he could catch Batarangs)
    -other Speedster powers (when added)
    -Regen (like all the speedsters)

Pied Piper (CW) *New*
    -Gloves that create out a sound wave the can be larger or smaller than Canary cry when used.
    -Can Shatter glass with sound waves
    -x2 damage to Time Wraiths
    -Can push yourself up wards if using sound waves against the ground below you.
    -Canary Cry immune
    Doctor Fate (Nabu) (YJ)*New*
    -10 stacks of Tutridium gems are needed to get the helmet.
    -Ankh Beam (It's an ability like heat vision but from the hands and is in the shape of a golden ankh)
    -Ankh Shield (A golden bubble is cast around you and can protect you from many attacks. Magic can break it easier than other methods of attack)
    -Teleporting like Vibe/Reverb
    -Flight and Hovering
    -Deflection (Can deflect incoming projectiles with magic.)
    -Cellular Regeneration
    -Fire and Cold immunity

Klarion The Witch Boy (YJ)*New*
    -10 stacks of Tutridium gems to get his familiar.
    -Dark Lightning (Can throw black lightning as charged attacks.)
    -Dark Magic (Hurls orbs of black magic.)
    -Dark Beam (Creates a beam of Dark Magic like heat vision but from the hands.)
    -Magic Shield (Same as DF except with different colors)
    -Deflection (Same as DF)
    -Flight and Hovering
    -Teleportation like Vibe/Reverb
    -Fire and Cold immunity
    -Cellular Regeneration

Turtle (CW) *New*
    -Steals Kinetic energy of everything moving inside his bubble
    -Creates a bubble on the ground and whoever steps into it moves really slowly, and gets fatigue
    -Can steal speedsters speed inside the bubble
    -Arrows stop moving inside the bubble

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told you this will be long. Now I will go on and suggest Speedster abilities. :p

-Wall Run *Edited*
    If running at a high enough speed you will be able to run up walls and depending on where you are looking and how you are running it will change your POV. If you are running up a wall when you look down you will see what you are running on. Same thing would happen when running sideways on a wall. If you slow down to a speed that you cannot run up walls with, you will begin to fall and your POV will change so that the ground is what you see when you look down.

-Speed Mirage *Edited*
    Hold a button to create a second version of yourself a few blocks away from you, that mirrors your movement. Mobs will attack the second you. Requires a speed level of 6 to achieve.
    Higher speed levels can have multiple Speed Mirages.

-Vibrate *Edited*
    Hold a button while on Speed Level 7 to vibrate yourself through a wall. Don't let go of it though xD
    Depending on the density of the substance you are phasing through, you may have to up your speed level.

-Throw Lightning *Edited*
    Speed Level 8, run around in circles to charge up, then throw the lightning. You stop when throwing it (meaning you can't just run and throw) and stop for a few seconds before running again.
    Running in circle would be hard at high speeds is hard but I think you could finish something out.

-Hand Tornado
    Spin your arms around at great speeds (requires holding down button) to create winds strong enough to blow away projectiles and slow down your fall, should you accidentally fall of a building)

-Cloud Running *New*
    If running at a high enough altitude you create tiny ice particles at your feet and you can run on the clouds.
    If you slow down you can slowly descend down at an angle.

-Lightning *New*
    I feel like the lightning trails should be a little brighter, a tad thicker, and more crackly.

-Time Remnant *Edited*
    Essentially a better version of the speed mirage
    Create a duplicate version of yourself that can help you in a fight. (needs speed level 12)
    15-20% chance of spawning a time wraith when doing it.
    Time Wraiths do double damage on Speedsters and have 100 lives. They also always keep close the speedster, even when he is running away.
    Time Wraiths are weak to Pied Pipers Gloves and Canary Cry.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
    Reason for edit: Arrow Compound Bow Suggestion
    PozzaButts likes this.
  10. LunaticLuna

I agree with most of this, but why on Earth did you remove John Constantine from my suggestion list? For one has he already been in the CW and second of all, he is a lot cooler than all other magic users
    I mean, I really like edits, but do me a favour and don't remove characters from them.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    PozzaButts likes this.
  11. Dom|Banog

Dom|Banog New Member Community Member

I had to remove him because you cannot have a post with more than 10000 characters.

PozzaButts likes this.
  12. mylesstylesM5

PozzaButts likes this.
  13. mylesstylesM5

I really hope that becomes a feature. Because basically Thawnes suit had some speedforce left in it, then the tachyon prototype absorbs the speedforce then amplifies it. Then Thawne you know, put it on his chest and he himself. Absorbed the speedforce off of it. Returning him his powers, amplified.

PozzaButts likes this.
  14. mylesstylesM5

And I totally agree with the toggle ability with vibrations. Especially for cinematic purposes.

PozzaButts likes this.
  15. ChickenMaker800

Edits
    Thor

Stats:
    Cellular Regeneration
    Increased Durability
    Increased jump
    Slighty Enhanced Speed
    SuperHuman Strength
    Immune to poison and negative effects that except Blindness, weakness, or slowness and etc.

Stats (W\ Mjonir "Ultimate Power!")
    Cellular Regeneration
    Propelled Fight

Lightning Immunity
    Lightning Absorbtion
    Lightning Channel
    Propelled Flight
    Superhuman Speed
    Superhuman Durability
    SuperHuman Strength
    Damage Reduction
    Health Boost
    Abilities:
    Right click to throw the Hammer(Will come backs)
    Ability 1: Lightning Bolt
    Ability 2: Lightning Channel (While getting struck by lightning pressing this key will allow you to absorb and channel it at another thing)
    Ability 3: Ground Slam (Will do a shockwave to knock back players and mobs aswell as do 3 hearts)
    Ability 3: Come to me! (If the chunk where mjonir is loaded aswell as the players Mjonir will warp into the players hands as strike with undamaging lightning"In the pedestal")
    Mjonir
    • Mjolnir will be crafted by 5 tutridium crystals/gems, a stick, and nether star.
    • If it channels Shazams/etc lightning and strikes the player it will turn them back into shazam or depower them.
    • The Hammer can be placed in a rock like display where it will be shown to people, but only you can pick it up.
    • The hammer will spin when preparing for flight.
    • Press jump to fly and wait 5 seconds after the spinning hammer.
    • If you are close to mjonir when you call for it will fly to you.
    • Will show who can hold it by hovering over the item and pressing shift
    • Can be used as a multitool
    • 9 Attack Damage
    • Unbreakable
    People Who Can Hold it (Not limited to & Should)
    • WonderWoman
    • Superman
    • Captain America
    • Batman (Cuz he's f%#! $$##$ Batman)
    • Shazam
    • Beta Ray Bill
    • Spiderman 2099
    • Throgg
    • Thanos/Scarlett Witch/Doctor Fate(Manipulating the magic of the enchantment)
    • Non-Sentient or robotic beings (Can't use its abilities or gain stats)
    Tier: 5

PozzaButts likes this.
  16. LunaticLuna

Just to clarify, magic users can only hold the hammer, they would not be able to wield it(the same applies to magneto) They are able to move Mjolnir, but they are completely unable to wield it and use it.
    Robots also can only hold it and not use it (Vision himself is practically an exception, he is a sentient, mostly organic (but at the same time artificial) being.

Also, the depowering of Shazam would require Billy to actually say the magic word and I dount he screams "SHAZAM" when Thor hits him with lightning ....

Otherwise, great suggestion

PozzaButts likes this.
  17. ChickenMaker800

Magic Weilders have been able to bypass the worthiness enchantment of the hammer basically giving them control. Magneto is not a magic user, he just moved to magnetic fields around the hammer to simulate picking it up.

PozzaButts likes this.
  18. Draco

Draco Member Community Member

Weather Wizard (CW)

*Weather Manipulation
    *Heat Resistance
    *Cold Resistance
    *Propelled Flight

+85% Damage Reduction
    +3 Punch Damage

New Item
    Weather Wand: Will stop Weather Wizard's abilities from functioning within a 20 block radius if held in hand

New Powers
    Weather Manipulation: Adds new abilities
    Ability 1/Tornado Summoning: Summons a tornado wherever you look. The tornado picks up mobs and players in the surrounding area and swirls them and lifts them off the ground. Lasts for 30 seconds. Has a 2 minute cooldown
    Ability 2/Electrical Shocks: Throws lightning bolts where the player looks
    Ability 3/Gust: Blows a gust of wind throwing the other players/mobs back 7-10 blocks in an AOE effect. Has 2 second cooldown
    Ability 4/Ice Beam: This acts as Captain Cold's gun but without the gun

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    PozzaButts likes this.
  19. ChickenMaker800

The People who pop in and out of our hearts (Hopefully this is figuratively)
    NightCrawler

Stats:
    Teleportation
    Invisibility
    Increased Speed
    Acrobatics

Increased Strength
    Abilities:
    Ability 1: Teleportation (Can warp distances where he sees)
    Ability 2: Invisibility
    Ability 3: Home (Can set a home location to return to)
    Ability 4: Return (Will send him back to his previous locations he warped from, and will continously return to previous)
    Ability 5: Risk it (This will warp him into the player/mob/entity making them both get 5-8 hearts of damage)
    Tips and Tricks:
    • Make a "bamf" noise each time he warps.
    Tier: 3

Peek-A-Boo (I see you)
    Stats:
    Teleportation
    Acrobatics
    Abilities:
    Ability 1: Teleportation (Can warp only how far they can see)
    Ability 2: Ride Along (Can bring accepted players onto the ride)
    Tips and Tricks:

• If being used to frequent the powers were malfunction and cause the player and nearby entities to take 9 hearts of damage.(Implosion)
    Tier: 2
    Mirror Master

Stats:
    Increased Speed
    Strength
    Abilities:
    Can go into mirrors and pop out of them.
    Mirror Gun:
    Will create transdimensional mirrors to sending him into a place called the mirror dimension letting him see his multiple placement of mirror locations and let him go in and out.
    Mirror World:
    This is a private dimension for each character, this will display all of the current mirrors they have in their world and will allow them to pop in and out of the dimension.
    Mirrors:
    Can be broken, but as hard as obsidian.
    Tips:

• Mirrors made by the mirror gun only last for 5-10 minutes.
    • Mirror blocks are craftable
    • If the mirror is destroyed and the player is walking throught it will either severaly damage or kill the player.
    • Players can place mirrors on the ground floor and walls.
    • Players can bring others into the dimension.
    • Players can create mirror clones to help them fight.
    Tier: 2
    Raven
    Stats:
    Increased Strength
    Flight
    Demonic Energy
    Magic
    Teleportation
    Telekinesis
    Abilities:
    Left clicking with an empty hand will cause the player to shoot a blast of dark energy.
    Ability 1: Telekinesis (This will allow raven to pick up people or entities, and send them distances, hold them in the air, or slam them doing damage.)
    Ability 2: Bubble (Will bubble the player in a stasis like dark pod for the to heal or rest, and can bubble others by left clicking and using it.
    Ability 3: Shield (Will create a shield to protect the player from attacks where the shield is facing will break after a few hits)
    Ability 4: Teleportation (Raven will warp to a location she sees)
    Ability 5: Demonic Beams (Will send a beam of demonic energy at a target)
    Tips:

• The bubbles have a cooldown of 10s, but raven can keep them open by pressing suit ability 5 feeding them energy, but raven will lose 3.5 hearts for each 2 seconds its up.
    • Raven can warp in and out of the bubble of another player or entity.
    Tier 4
    -------------------------------------------------
    Gordon
    Stats:

Teleportation
    Increased Strength
    Abilities:
    Ability 1: Teleportation (Can warp where the player sees)
    Ability 2: Warp (Will open a gui for the player add and access different places to teleport around their world)
    Ability 3: Warp Along (Will allow Gordon to warp from place with a player)
    Ability 4: Neighbor? (Will open a gui that lists each player in the server and will allow him to warp to them with permission.
    Tips:

• He can leave a flux bubble and create one each time he warps protecting him for damage for a few seconds.
    • He is blind :/
    Tier 2
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Golden Glyder
    Stats:

Astral Projection
    • SuperHuman Speed
    • Flight
    • Intangible
    • Teleportation
    Abilities:
    Ability 1: Toggle Astral Projection
    • Ability 2: Toggle Speed
    • Ability 3: Teleportation
    • Ability 4: Intangibility
    • Ability 5: Tendril swarm (Ribbon like tendrils will attack the target)
    Tips
    • If the player dies in astral projection they will return into the player body and will be damaged 8 full hearts.
    • The player in astral projection's body will be vulnerable but they will have a resistance buff.
    • The Ribbon Tendrils will move around Golden Glider.

Tier: 3

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    PozzaButts likes this.
  20. EnderAxor

EnderAxor Well-Known Member Community Member

Symbiote Update

Every Weakness
    Sounds (Canary cry comes in handy.)
    Heat(Heat wave your time to shine ha ha.)

All their Natural Abilities:
    Wall-Crawling
    Immunity to Spider-man's Spider Sense
    Spider-Sense
    Superhuman Stamina
    Superhuman Strength
    Webbing Generation
    Camouflage Capabilities
    Constituent-Matter Generation
    Superhuman Durability
    Accelerated Healing Factor

Zzzxx
    Tier 3
    +90% Damage Reduction
    +6.5 Punch damage
    +65% Attack damage
    +2.5 Jump height
    +5 Fall resistance
    Abilities:
    All the natural abilities and Tendrils. Somebody explained tendrils

Consequence of the abilities: Since he eats the brains of his hosts each time they use an ability over time he will hurt the host.

Carnage
    Tier 4
    *Spider Sense* (Anybody with the spidersense cant detect him with it.)
    *Healing factor* (guess you can call it that.)
    *Disease Immunity*
    +95% Damage reduction
    +10.5 Punch damage (Reason...He is stronger than venom and Spider-Man combined.)
    +95% Attack damage
    +3 Jump height
    +5.5 Fall resistance
    Natural Abilities:
    Every time he consumes a symbiote he gets stronger. So everytime he beats a symbiote character he gets stronger in damage. Once the wearer dies the stats are reset to normal.

Abilities:
    Ability 1:Toggle between weapons he has.He can shift his arm into weapons Such as Axes,Swords,etc
    Ability 2:Carnage can launch parts of his symbiote at enemies in the form of solid weapons such as darts, spears, knives, axes,
    Ability 3: feeds on its victims by only a mere touch
    Ability 4: project elongated claws or "snares" from his costume

Lasher
    Tier 3
    +90% Damage Reduction
    +6 punch damage
    +60% Attack damage
    +2 Jump height
    +4.5 Fall resistance

Abilities
    Ability 1: Consiuent-Matter Manipulation: His primary method of attack was to form his symbiotic costume into long whip-like tendrils that acted as limbs so as to be more effective against opponents. +3 Block Reach.
    Tier 3
    +90% Damage reduction
    +6 Punch Damage
    +3 Jump height
    +6 Fall resistance
    +75% Attack Damage

Abilities
    Ability 1: Constituent-Matter Manipulation (Bladed Weapons):His primary method of attack was to form his symbiotic costume into long serrated blades and slash or stab his opponents. +7 Damage
    Tier 3
    +90% Damage reduction
    +7.5 Punch Damage
    +1.5 Jump height
    +3 Fall resistance
    +100% Attack damage

Abilities:
    Ability 1: Constituent-Matter Manipulation (Blunt Weapons):
    Riot's symbiote preferred to create large bludgeoning weapons like hammers and maces from his arms. +9 Damage, but slower attack speed.
    Tier 4
    +95% Damage reduction
    +12 Punch Damage (He is stronger than venom and carnage combined)
    +3 Jump height
    +5 Fall resistance
    +125% Attack damage

Abilities:
    Ability 1: project elongated claws or "snares" from his costume (same as carnage)
    Ability 2: Shoot webbing
    Ability 3: Poisonous Fangs. Bite and give the player or mob poison

Agony
    Tier 3
    +90% Damage reduction
    +5.5 punch damage
    +15% Sprint speed
    +2 Jump Height
    +5 Fall resistance
    +55% Attack damage

Abilities
    Ability 1: Metabolic Acid Generation: Spit acid

Hybrid

Tier 4 (Hybrid is Lasher,Phage,Riot, and Agony formed into 1 symbiote)
    +95% Damage reduction
    +10.5 punch damage
    +35% Sprint Speed
    +3.5 Jump height
    +5 Jump resistance
    100% Attack damage
    Abilities:
    Ability 1: Toggle which bladed weapon you want to choose. Swords,Axe,etc
    Ability 2: Create a snare to trap your enemies .

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    Reason for edit: Give them Better stats that match them.