Fisk's Superheroes Mod Feature Suggestions - Please post and discuss new suggestions and ideas here!

Discussion in 'Mod Discussion' started by ChickenMaker800, Aug 21, 2016.

?

Who would win in a battle?

Poll closed Jul 31, 2017.
  1. The Human Torch

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. FireStorm

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. EnderAxor

EnderAxor Well-Known Member Community Member

Reworking Characters!
    I had these characters and did their stats wrong. So I am fixing them.
    Barrage (CW)
    Tier 1
    +80% Damage reduction
    +4.5 Punch damage
    +1.5 Jump height
    +4 Fall resistance
    Abilities:
    Aim: Aim
    Throw Grenade: Throw a grenade
    Shoot Arm machine: Shoot the machine gun on his arm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Picture:[​IMG]
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vigilante (CW)
    Tier 2
    +85% Damage Reduction
    +5.5 Punch Damage
    +15% Attack damage
    +1.5 Jump height
    +4.5 Fall resistance
    New weapon: Vigilante's Gun
    Gun can rapid fire doing 4.5-6 Damage per hit.
    Right click to fire the gun.
    Shift right click to shoot an firey explosive. +7.5 Damage and will deal fire damage.
    Picture:[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  2. Scorm

Scorm Member Community Member

I like vigilante. Also barrage is good for another tier 1 in the mod

Burstfire and PozzaButts like this.
  3. ChickenMaker800

ChickenMaker800 Well-Known Member Community Member

Anti-IronMan Addon
    EMP Grenades:
    Bombs of electromagnetic energy to disable Flight, Repulsors, Hovering, and slight lowers durability & attack damage.
    Magnetic Attractors: These can be lanched onto walls forcing metallic based suits toward them, the suits will be able to use their abilities like usual, but can't turn and will be stuck in place of the magnets.
    Oxygen Rifles: [IronMan suits are made of titanium based alloy, and with research, titanium can be highly weakened/softened by oxygen based atoms.] These will send a blast of concentrated oxygen atom's to lessen the damage reduction of the Ironman suits, that will eventually return over time.
    Magnetic Suspenders: These will be projectile like disk, to launch onto the suit freezing it in place with the use of magnetic waves.
    Oxygen Bombs: More or less like [Oxygen Rifles], but in an easier to throw attack.
    + IronMan Abilities
    • Fire[Not Lava] Immunity; This grants the Ironman suits immunity to fire based attacks, and etc. [From the notice of fire supression in civil war]
    • Lasers; High-Damage dealing attack, that take's a long time to reload the attacks.
    • Wrist Rockets; Gives the ironman suits the ability to fire wrist-rockets from [their wrists[?] the wrist of the ironman armor doing terrain, and explosive damage.
    • Unibeam; A powerful blast from the chest of Ironman's chest draining the suit of most of it's power. A hard weapon to aim as well.[A one shot weapon]
    • Water breathing capabilities; shown in the Avengers.
    • SuperHuman Durability; Didn't spot this on the fiskfille wiki.
    + IronMan
    Electronic Infusers: These will infuse high amounts of electricity into the suits resulting in; stronger repulsors, quicker flight, heightened attack damage, and slight damage reduction increase.
    Veronica: This is another layer added to the suit[Not Hulkbuster] giving it heightened durability, and attack.
    Next time on Anti-Supes!: Senor Cactus?

4. EnderAxor

Cool beans
    We need more iron man abilities. Great post

PozzaButts likes this.
  5. ChickenMaker800

Anti-Señor Cactus Addon[Took So long to think of these]
    Dehydration Smoke Grenades: Throwable grenades that quickly rids the Señor of most of the water in his body, lowering his damage reduction lower than tier 1, and his attack damage.
    Internal Frost Bombs: Freezing the Señor completely due to his water and plant based physiology.
    High Absorbent Foam Caging: These will absorb the moisture[or health] from Señor each time he moves or tries to attack an entity or player, this will cage him in the foam. When the Señor is attacked each hit softened.
    + Señor Cactus Abilities
    Size Manipulation; This ability can only be used when the character is in water, or when it is raining, adjusting the players size, and once this happens their attack damage is increased.
    [Don't know what to call this] Aquatic Increasers; When under the effect of water or rain, he has an increased attack damage, damage reduction, and Cellular Regeneration.

Water Blast; expels water from his palms, that will weaken his attack & damage reduction temporarily, while sending out a strong blast of concussive water.
    Water Breathing
    + Señor Cactus Addon
    Water Bombs;
    acting like condensed water, these give Señor Cactus the effect of being in an aquatic environment. The effect is temporary.
    Canteen Injector Belt/Sombrero; a belt worn by Señor Cactus to inject Señor with water to heal his body at a quicker rate. The belt will hold a limited amount of water that can be refilled by going into a water source.
    Next time on Anti-Stuff!:
    Speedsters!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    PozzaButts, FiskFille and Draco like this.
  6. Pickles256

Pickles256 New Member Community Member

Redstone Arrow: When fired it activates all redstone in a 3 block radius of where the arrow landed

Craft by: Redstone dust + Arrow

7. FiskFille

FiskFille Fishsticks Forum Administrator Forum Moderator The Man Himself Community Member

Perhaps a redstone torch would be more appropriate?

8. FiskFille

FiskFille Fishsticks Forum Administrator Forum Moderator The Man Himself Community Member

Got any suggestions for the 1.1 Archers' Update? Post them here!

ChickenMaker800, Burstfire and Scorm like this.
  9. Scorm

Ender has his archers in sure he can post them there

10. irayder13

irayder13 New Member Community Member

how bout instead of adding more characters in you add ways of becoming those superheros/villians like meta human powers small ones cause fisk said once that he would prefer not to add a character if they dint have a suit how bout you add their powers instead like top you can make it so they give you dizziness or a speedster like you can only go up to the third level of speed before you catch on fire like something like that so it can be more role-play friendly and it would be an original idea like theirs some kind of lore or like if your a speedster you can travel to another earth like just by going through a portal and landing on other terrain like it would be cool it would take time but it would still be a nice role play feature

PozzaButts likes this.
  11. ChickenMaker800

Extra Señor Cactus
    Spike Arm; engulfs the amazing Cactus hand in thorns, giving him extra attack damage, but disabling the use of other attacks.[Aim, Cactus control, Water Blast?]
    Anti-Speedsters Addon
    Nanite Grenades: An explosive device that sends out a blast disabling the speedforce for many of the speedsters in it's radius, and damages players by 2 hearts.
    Nanite Plasma Rifle: A rifle used to disable the speed of the speedsters, as well as knocking them back.
    Vibe Shock Grenades: Activates an explosive freezing all running/toggled speedsters in place, for a temporary amount of time.
    Frost Mines: Slows down speedsters when activated.
    Speed Dampener Lasers[SDL]: A peaceable block that can be activated by redstone. When the block is activated it will send a blast from it, and lower a speedster's speed to their base. [Does not affect tachyon devices, or velocity 9]
    Vibe Damper Lasers: Work's like the SDL, but freezes them in place when using the speedforce.
    Speedforce Extractor: Will extract the extra levels from the speedster, and place them into a battery, that can be used to transfer it to another speedster, or grant a player possible speedforce abilities. [Doesn't work on base speed levels, tachyon devices, or velocity 9] [This also requires the player to equip it themself, instead of being forced onto them. When the player is handed another suit with the extractor, it will warn the player with the sign "You are wearing a Speedforce Extractor!" like the Quantum mass.]
    Anti-Friction Grenades: Lowers any players ability to walk on flat surfaces, but more specifically speedsters. Making it unable for speedsters or players to move on any known surface, disabling their real abilities. [Because most of them require running]
    Gravity Bombs: Creates a radius around a certain area, creating an unstable gravitation field[Quantum Zone Grenades anyone?],forcing them into the air, unable to use their speed or any other abilities from the unstable gravity.
    + Speedster Abilities[I promise this is the last time.] P.S. Maybe....
    Time Remnants; the user will create lookalike's of themselves, that will act like wolves, following them & attacking any hostile mob[even creepers] when provoked.
    Phasing; a speedster's equivalent of martian phasing.
    Lightning Throwing; throw a bolt of lightning at the target.

Inter-dimensional Travel; allows speedsters to move through the known dimensions. [except quantum, and maybe the end.]
    Tornado Arms; I have no idea how to explain this.

Custom Trails?
    Water Running; I don't really know if this was in the mod.... I can't do it (cri)
    + Speedster Addon
    Nutrient Emblem:
    Automatically feeds a speedster, while residing in the extra suit slot[where you apply the tachyon devices], and must be applied some sort of food to feed the player in the emblem's own inventory. [The emblems in the mod atm have no real use, soooo.. no problem Fisk!, Dun hurt me plz.]
    Speedster Amplifier Emblems: Gives the speedsters with an association [good] with Star Labs, extra levels such as the tachyon devices.
    Tachyon Amplifiers[The name is dumb for the desc.]: Speedsters with these attached to their suits, will slowly increase their extra speed levels.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    PozzaButts, Draco and Pickles256 like this.
  12. Scorm

I wouldn't do the speed force extractor. If someone has worked flash up to level 30 without using commands and they would get upset. Also would be very OP imo. Remember if you got level 30 on a server and that took hours would you want somebody to spam and take away you speed level?

Water running is in the wall

Most of the stuff repeat. Do we really need a different way to freeze someone? We really just need one.
    Also why do we need a nanite plasma rifle if we have a nanite grenade? They do the same thing

Not sending hate just saying some stuff repeat, why have more than 1 way to do the same thing and some stuff would kinda be Op and upsetting

Burstfire and PozzaButts like this.
  13. ChickenMaker800

The SpeedForce extractor will be a consent thing, the player will have to apply it themselves, not another person, but I see what you are saying.

PozzaButts likes this.
  14. Burstfire

Burstfire New Member Community Member

Add these two in!

15. Burstfire

Nam-Ek would be cool to see in the mod! I would use him more than MM most likely

16. Burstfire

Yesssss This is perfect for Black Racer. I like this version the most

17. EnderAxor

Edited. Made em a bit stronger

18. EnderAxor

Steel Jacket
    Tier 2
    *Flight* or *Glided Flight* I'm not sure. Does wings attached to him,but not jetpack count as glided flight or regular flight
    +85% Damage reduction
    +6.5 Punch damage (Sharp,Deadly Claws)
    +45% Attack damage
    *If it is glided flight add these*
    +1.5 Jump height
    +4 Fall resistance
    Picture: upload_2017-2-21_18-56-0.png

Lock-Up
    Tier 2 (Armor is why)
    +85% Damage reduction
    +4 Punch damage
    +25% Attack Damage
    +1 Jump height
    +3.5 Fall resistance

New weapon: Baton
    Deals 6.5 Damage.
    Picture: upload_2017-2-21_19-5-47.png

Draco and Scorm like this.
  19. FiskFille

If it's gliding without any boost like 1.9 Elytra, it's Gliding. If it's with boosting, it's Gliding Flight. If it's normal flight, it's just Flight.

ChickenMaker800 and EnderAxor like this.
  20. EnderAxor

Spoilers!!! (I guess) for New legends episode

The Black Knight (CW)
    Tier 2 (I know who it is,but I want to have a black knight in the mod..)
    +85% Damage reduction
    +4.5 Punch damage
    +45% Attack damage
    +7.5 Sword Damage
    +1 Jump height
    +3.5 Fall resistance
    (Optional)
    Liftable Face Plate. He is able to put lift it up and put it on the back of the helmet.
    Picture: Black Knight.PNG

DCandMarvelarebothgood and Scorm like this.