Fisk's Superheroes How to install Fisk's Superheroes mod on Windows 7, 8 or 10

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by HaakonHawk, Aug 20, 2016.

1. HaakonHawk

HaakonHawk Administrator Forum Administrator Forum Moderator VIP Member Community Member

Step 1:

Begin by downloading the recommended Forge 1.7.10 installer for Windows HERE.

Step 2:
    (Make sure you have launched Minecraft 1.7.10 at least once before proceeding with this step.)
    [​IMG]
    Run the installer and make sure "Install client" is checked. Then click OK.

Once the installer is successful continue with step 3.

Step 3:

Download the latest version of Fisk's Superheroes HERE

Step 4:

[​IMG]
    Open your windows start menu and type in the search field " %appdata% " (without the quotation marks). Then hit enter and open the folder named " .minecraft ".

Once you're in there you should see a folder named "mods". Put the Superheroes jar file you just downloaded in there and close the file explorer.

Step 5:

[​IMG]
    Open your Minecraft launcher and click the "New Profile" button in the bottom left corner.

[​IMG]
    Then give your profile a name (e.g Forge Mods) and select the 1.7.10 Forge version you installed.

Step 6:

Make sure your new profile is selected and click Play.

Congratulations!
    You have now installed Fisk's Superheroes on Windows. If you have any questions feel free to post them below! (blub) :)

2. ShadowRider

ShadowRider New Member Community Member

Hello, I've seen videos of your mod and would like to play it. I've followed the above instructions but when I select "play" I get a screen full of program code and nothing happens. I've attached a file for your review. Any ideas on the problem(s)?

Attached Files:

3. FiskFille

FiskFille Fishsticks Forum Administrator Forum Moderator The Man Himself Community Member

Does the problem persist if you remove the mod from the mods folder? If yes, it might be a problem with your Forge installation.

4. gegy1000

gegy1000 New Member VIP Member Community Member

You've installed another mod which is on 1.8 or higher with 1.7.10 Forge.