FiskFille's Official Forum

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by FiskFille, Aug 28, 2016.

1. FiskFille

FiskFille Fishsticks Forum Administrator Forum Moderator The Man Himself Community Member

Oi m8s! It's your favorite Fisk! This forum hasn't really had any proper introduction. About time we change that, no?

So what is the purpose of this forum?
    Its main objective is to let the fans of my mods interact with each other, help each other out, or even help me make my mods better!

Can I do anything to help right now?
    Yes - at the moment, the forum isn't exactly super active. The best way to help would be to share the forum around. Tell your friends, tell your parents, tell your grandma! Heck, tell your pets! All folks are welcome here!

I'll be watching. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (blub)

2. ChickenMaker800

ChickenMaker800 Active Member Community Member

0,0 he is watching us.

PozzaButts and RobocreeperMC like this.
  3. GamingGeekFTW

GamingGeekFTW New Member Community Member

Hey. the Super Hero Mod does not work for me. It always crashes when I try to play on a world. Is there anyway you can help me with it?

4. FiskFille

FiskFille Fishsticks Forum Administrator Forum Moderator The Man Himself Community Member

Make a paste on Pastebin.com with the crash report, then send it to me.

5. PortalMaker

PortalMaker New Member Community Member

Hello I am having trouble Installing The Superheroes mod. I AM Using other mods but only a few and I never had this problem before. And also How do isend you a Pastebin.com Report? Im a real noob with it.(unsure) Thank you and have a great day.

6. HaakonHawk

HaakonHawk Administrator Forum Administrator Forum Moderator VIP Member Community Member

Post it in the "Help me" section. And paste the crash log in a Spoiler tag or via Pastebin. :) http://forum.fiskmods.com/forums/mod-help/

7. MaskedR0gue300

MaskedR0gue300 New Member Community Member

Hey! will there be more block destruction in the superhero mod?? i love to..ehem..wipe out villages ^_^